Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tulle Ghost

So with my Halloween party this weekend my house is looking more and more spooky! Recently a ghost took up residence in my living room. He just hangs out in the corner patiently awaiting saturdays guests.







































He was actually very east to make. I went to a firemans auction in September and happened across a bag full of tulle for $1.00! Well of course I couldn't pass it up and when that lovely bag of tulle made it home and was emptied I found bells in it! You know what I mean by bells, those ones from weddings for decorations?

When I started to decorate for the party I opened the bell and draped the tulle over it then using invisible thread I sewed up a ghost! Now that was easy and fun!


BOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bighead417