Monday, October 18, 2010

Simple Spiderweb






















Creepy and simple! All you need is yarn, package of webs, package of plastic spiders, and a staple gun! My big spider is made from pipe cleaners and small balls of yarn I rolled up! SOOOOO simple but soooooo creepy! For my halloween party I will be adding a strobe light at the top of the stairwell to add to the creepy-ness!

On a side note, I am planing on painting the stairwell so I went to town with the staple gun, you may want to find a different route if you dont want to fill a million little holes after halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the blogosphere! I have to say, this is a very cool project, and the creepiest take on spiders that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool and creepy..will have to use this as my decor.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Bighead417